Helping people is at the core of who I am. When I get out of bed every day my desire is to help someone get one step closer to their best self. That does not always mean warm fuzzy.
My desire to build transformative relationships, coupled with a passion for business lead me to being a fiduciary financial advisor. Being a financial advisor offers me the opportunity to further my business experience and use my unique skill set to work with people and create opportunities for success. Financial advising and planning are keys to any successful future and inherently require attention and detail, specific to an individual's needs. I work at Action Point Financial Planning because the firm is committed to these same core beliefs.
The five fiduciary principles I oath to follow are as follows:
1. I will always put your best interests first
2. I will act with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgement of a professional
3. I will not mislead you and provide full disclosure of important facts
4. I will avoid conflicts of interest
5. I will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts
Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans (401(k), Simple IRA)
Charitable Contribution Strategies
Faith Based Investing
WHO I WORK WITH:
Andrew has written or contributed to: